Monday, May 13, 2013

Sketch N Scrap Birthday Bash Kit Challenge

Sketch N Scrap is having an awesome birthday bash. Head over to their blog and check them out! Their first challenge is by Lisa. Check out her blog My Creative Endeavors. The first challenge is to put together your own scrapbook kit.  I have never put a kit together. Just let me put that out there in case you look at this and think 'Is she color blind?' But I was so intrigued with the challenge that I had to try.  I hope you like it.
Patterned Paper:
*Oh My Galosh by Amy Tangerine
*Family Is Mischief by Bo Bunny
*Stella by Close to My Heart
*Sunshine & Happiness by Simple Stories
*Grapefruit by Lilybee Designs
*9 to 5 by Lilybee Designs
*Dilly Dally Curious Petals Paper by My Minds Eye
*Happy by Fancy Pants Designs
Here is the card stock:
The alpha stickers I chose are:
*Roma Red by Jillibean Soup
*Remarks by Amy Tangerine
Stickers and Elements:
*Element, It's the Little Things by Fancy Pants Designs
*Love Blooms by Adornit 
*Canvas Words by Little Yellow Bicycle
*Burlap Stickers by Little Yellow Bicycle
*Banners Wood Veneer by Adornit  
*Memory Files:  Color Labels by Heidi Swapp
*Pearl Swirls by My Mind's Eye
*Love Note Collection by Prima Flowers








1 comment:

  1. What an awesome kit! I love the mix of patterns and what great embellishments! Thanks for joining me in using your stash!

    ReplyDelete