Monday, May 13, 2013

Three/Frosted Designs

I found a new scrapbooking blog called Frosted Designs.  This month's challenge is to use 3 colors; black, white, and any other color that you choose to use.  I decided to use the collection Renew from Authentique.  I used black, white and a greenish/turquoise color. I am not sure the exact name of it. I kept the layout simple.  I used a photo of me which I rarely do.  Under the paper I have a journaling card.  I cut a piece of black paper and created a loop to pull the card out.  I wanted to keep the journaling private.  Thanks for stopping by!
(In the picture I know the background looks blue, but it is black.)

2 comments:

  1. Glad you found us over at Frosted Designs! Thanks for joining in the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great take on the challenge xx thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs xxx

    ReplyDelete