Monday, June 3, 2013

Frosted Designs Blog Hop

Frosted Designs is having a blog hop.  I really enjoyed this blog hop!  First we had to hop to each blog then make a project using this sketch:
Next you had to pick 3 items/techniques to use on your project.  You also had to go to the sponsors, Molossi and Graphic 45, facebook pages and show a little love. Here is my layout:


On my layout I used masking and  stamping for my techniques.  For my items I used pearls/bling, patterned paper, and ink.  I hope you like it and thanks for stopping by! Have a great week!! 








3 comments:

  1. Beautiful page, great take on the sketch and challenge, thanks for joining us on the FD hop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely layout, i love the background behind the heart. Great work, thank you for joining the FD blog hop. Channa

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful!!! I love how you took the sketch and made it your own and the stamping behind the heart looks amazing! Thank you for joining us for the Frosted Designs Blog Hop!

    barb :)

    ReplyDelete