Monday, June 3, 2013

Splash Pad/Sketch with a Twist Challenge

One of the challenges for Sketch-N-Scrap's Birthday Challenges is from Lisa at Sketch-N-Scrap.  Here is the sketch:
 
With this sketch is a Twist.  You can create a layout or card based on the sketch, but you must use One or more of the following twists:
                                          *use a theme of summer
                        *use two or more alphabets on your layout/card
                             *use a die cut paper on your layout/card.

This is what I came up with:


I used a piece of orange cardstock and Fancy Pants Collection Beach Bum for this layout.  The red alphas glitter thickers are from American Crafts and the yellow alphas are from Jellibean Soup. I didn't have a die cut piece to use on this.  I cut out a circle for the background piece.  In all I use two twists for this challenge.  This is a picture of my son at a local splash pad. We will be spend a great amount of time there I am sure! Have a great week and thanks for stopping by!
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Great layout Leah! I love the orange background it really pops the papers and pic off the page! That was one of my favorite lines. Thanks for playing along with my birthday Bash challenge!

    ReplyDelete