Monday, July 1, 2013

Photo Day Challenges

I became addicted to photo day challenges last year. I try my best to go by the prompts, but sometimes I just can't get it. This month I am doing four. (I know 4!) With summer vacation in full swing this is my last month to really get it done. School starts next month for us and I know I will not complete all of them. I WILL take a picture every day.  To me that is the most important thing.  I became addicted to Capture Your 365 by Katrina Kennedy. Even if I didn't use the prompt I took a picture. Katrina also showed me how (through the prompts) to look at colors, angles, patterns and light. It opened up a whole new world! CY365 led me to Project Life.  Since I was taking a picture a day I wanted to utilize them.  Now I can't imagine not doing it! This year I started following Fat Mum Slim.  I recently found The Memory Nest. This will be my first time following this challenge.  Here are some of my pictures I have taken using prompts:





If you take lots of pictures using your iphone check out Big Picture Classes. Today is the first day for The Phone Photography Project class.  With this class is also a monthly photo challenge, my fourth! You can still register for it now. I hope you like this and give it a try! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment