Sunday, September 29, 2013

He Said/Scrap Our Stash ABC 123 Blog Hop

Scrap Our Stash is having a blog hop, ABC 123 Blog Hop.  Here is the challenge:
Create a layout using one of the sketches provided and  your layout must also include both items from the set of alphas you chose.  (For example if you chose the letters KL your layout must include kraft paper or an embellishment made with kraft paper and layering) 
When posting your entry to your blog or gallery, you must include the sketch # and set of alphas you used.  

RULES:  
To be entered into the Grand Prize drawing:
Your layout must be new as of September 27, 2013 and linked up below the

ABC~123 Blog Hop post.

by October 4, 2013 ~ 11:59 PM (PST)


You must follow the SOS Blog



Entries cannot be combined with any other Scrap Our Stash Challenge!!



The winner will be announced on October 6, 2013

I chose sketch #2:


First I chose GH, graph paper and hearts, but the paper I used for my background looked more like ledger paper not graph paper. Next I chose AB, arrows and brads.  I still included the hearts by using a heart brad.  The supplies I used are Crate Paper and Fancy Pants. Here is my sketch:


My son is in the second grade and his teacher is tough. I requested her because she will prepare him for the third grade.   Every night it has been a battle getting him to do his homework.  On this particular night he did not argue with me. He did all of his homework.  When he was finished he smiled, told me he loved me and that I was the best mom in the whole world! Priceless!! And to top it off he said let's take a picture! He melts my heart! I hope you like it and thanks for stopping by!!

6 comments:

  1. Love your layout and the way you used the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great take on the sketch! Beautiful page! Its great to have you participating on the blog hop! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome take on the sketch! Thank you so much for participating on our blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great take on the ABC 123 Challenge! Awesome layout, and great product choice! Thank you so much for participating in the blog hop at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your page! Great take on the sketch! Thanks for participating in the Scrap Our Stash Blog Hop Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the paper choices here! Perfect for all the layers! Great LO.. Loving it!
    Toni..
    http://toniherron.aussieblogs.com.au/

    ReplyDelete