Friday, January 31, 2014

Awesome!

Going on day for 4 of snow and getting lots of layouts done!  Aside from being outside and playing in the snow and entertaining my son, I have gotten a lot accomplished.  I will have about 3 post today! Whoo Hoo!!

This past week I took a class from May Flaum called Creative Retreat Winter 2014. I have loved this class!! It has definitely made me step out of my comfort zone.  The class had guest designers teaching new techniques and ideas! This layout is inspired from Rikka Kovasin.  I am going to do this type of layout again, but will practice on my handwriting first! 




The supplies I used on this layout are:  Authentique, Bazzill, Studio Calico, Basic Grey, Lily Bee, Bella Blvd., Tape Works, Hero Arts, Heidi Stamp, Prima, Fancy Pants, My Mind's Eye, Craftsmart, Tim Holtz, and Tattered Angels.  I hope you like it and thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment