Sunday, March 2, 2014

Frecklz/SEM March Layout

Hello everyone! It is time for Scrapping Everyday Miracles' new challenge for March.  This month the theme is "Laughter is the Best Medicine" and the Bible verse to use for inspiration is Psalm 126:2 "Then our mouth filled with laughter, and our tongue with shots of joy; then they said among the nations, 'The Lord has done great things with them."  I incorporated the sketch and the theme into my layout.  The subject of my layout is a coworker, Kim aka Frecklz the Clown.  She is such an inspiration to us all! After graduating from clown college, she volunteers at Children's hospital, visiting children to brighten their day during a time of need. These pictures were taken during the school's Fall Festival. She made balloon animals for everyone.  My son loved her!! He talked her into making 3 balloon animals for him! God is defiantly using her!! Here is the sketch from SEM:



As you can tell from the sketch and my layout I rearranged it. As you know that's why I love sketches! The supplies I used are Basic Grey, Tim Holtz, Fancy Pants, American Crafts and Bo Bunny.  I hope you like it and thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment