Friday, March 28, 2014

Stamping Layouts

Hi everyone! I wanted to share some layouts I finished this week while we were at home for Spring Break.  I recently took a class from May Flaum on her website Craft with May.  I love her workshops! They are so informative and such great inspiration.  This work was on stamping which I never do enough of.  Frankly I have always been a little intimidated by it.  Her workshop was so inspiring that I did 3 layouts this week and just wanted to share! 


 Why?:  The supplies I used are Bazzill Basics, Basic Grey, Hero Arts, Tim Holtz and Ranger Inks.





A Day @ the Rodeo:  The supplies I used are Bazzill Basics, Carta Bella, Tim Holtz, Ranger Inks, Tattered Angels, Studio Calico and Amy Tangerine.



His Words: The supplies I used are:  Bazzill Basics, American Crafts, The Paper Loft, Ranger Inks, Tim Holtz, and Hero Arts.

I hope you like these and thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Loving the stamping! I don't stamp much either but I own a lot of them!
    ~Kim

    ReplyDelete