Thursday, May 1, 2014

OWL/Scrapping Everyday Miracles

Hi! I hope every is having a good week.  It is the first of the month so it is time for Scrapping Everyday Miracles new challenge for the month of May.  The May theme is Renew, New, or Rebirth - all things made new.  The Scripture Inspiration is:  2 Corinthians 5:17  Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new.
I used the sketch to complete a layout. Here is the sketch and my layout:

The supplies I used are Fancy Pants and Becky Higgins.  


OLW stands for One Little Word.  Last year I took Ali Edwards' One Little Word class. The concept is to choose a word that will inspire you for the next year.  When I lost my job I back tracked on my personal goals. I chose the word Revive. I wanted to revive the laughter and confidence I use to have. I wanted to revive my spirituality and my career. I wanted to revive my health and MY story.  I did!! Well, some of it.  I did reconnect with God, got a new job, and gained more confidence.  I wanted to do a layout on my word because it means so much to me.  

If you haven't stop my Scrapping Everyday Miracles.  There are three challenges to choose from or you can do all three!  I hope you like it and thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment