Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Finally Fish/Let's Get Sketchy Week #4

Hi everyone! I have a layout that I did using Week #4's sketch from Let's Get Sketchy.  Here is the sketch and my layout:




I used Bo Bunny's Family Is collection.  Other supplies I used are Bazzill Basics, Ranger and Fancy Pants.

  For Noah's birthday we gave him a fish tank minus the fish.  I know, I know.  Bad mom.  I just now got around to getting fish for his tank.  I will blame my other half for waiting to put the tank up!  Noah was so excited to get the fish! All he could say was "Finally Fish!"  I took him to Wal-Mart to buy the fish.  I didn't want to spend a lot of money on fish and him not take care of them.  He picked out 4 Neon Tetras and 1 algae eater.  We are down to 2 Neons and we still have the algae eater.  At first he was upset, but now he just wants to go get more! We will, of course, in a week or two! Thanks for stopping by!

12 comments:

  1. What a fun layout. Perfect birthday gift. Thank you so much for playing with us at the LGS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your page and the way you used the sketch!! Great choice of papers! Hope you will stop by and share your crafty creation!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute page! thanks for playing at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful take on the sketch, thanks for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome photo and LO. Thank you for playing with us at LGS :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful layout. Love your layers. Thank you for playing along with us at LGS <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful page! Thanks for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a fun page! Thanks for playing along with us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great page and take on the LGS sketch! Thank you so much for playing along with us!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a gorgeous layout with a sweet photo! Thanks for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  11. cute page.. fun fishy title and great take on the LGS

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome take on the sketch!!!

    Thanks for joining us at LGS :-)

    ReplyDelete