Sunday, June 1, 2014

Today He Said/Sketch-N-Scrap Birthday Bash with Lisa

This is the last challenge form Sketch-N-Scrap for their Birthday Bash. I have truly enjoyed this month of birthday bash challenges. I got some much needed birthday layouts completed! Lisa has a great challenge and fitting since this is the last challenge.  Her challenge is "Clean Up Time."  You are to use ONLY scraps on your layout and pieces can not be bigger than 6 x 6.  I used Teresa Collins collection He Said She Said.  The embellishments I had left were perfect for this layout! 


On the way to work/school he tells me that he knew the reason what I had him. The reason was so he could remember things for me!  I have no idea where that idea came from!  As soon as we we stopped I quickly snapped a picture. That is why it is a little blurred.  He is not into being the subject of my pictures anymore.  I didn't want to forget this!! Anyway, if you haven't check out Sketch-N-Scrap blog.  They have some awesome sketches and inspiration!!  I hope you like it and thanks for stopping by!!

1 comment:

  1. What a great story Leah! I love the tickets on the side and that speech bubble! Love capturing these everyday moments! Thanks for joining our last birthday bash challenge at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete