Thursday, July 31, 2014

Lorikeets/Let's Get Sketchy Week 4

Hi! I hope everyone had a good week.  I have a layout I did using Let's Get Sketchy sketch for week 4. Here is the sketch and my layout:


The supplies I used are Bazzill Basics, Hero Arts, Ranger Ink, and Lawn Fawn.  I stamped the border, flowers, birds and leaves and sprayed the two tags using dylusion ink.  Can you tell I LOVE dylusion ink?  On a separate piece of cardstock I stamped my title and painted them using dylusion ink.  I cute them out and adhered them to the green tag for my title.  This layout was totally different for me.  Ninety-nine percent of the time I use patterned paper.  I pushed myself to do something out of my comfort zone.  I was really pleased with the result.
Thanks for stopping by!



10 comments:

  1. Love your stamping and the tag title. Thanks for playing along with us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the sketch. Thanks for playing at LGS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love the stamped border! Fun take on the LGS sketch. Thanks for joining us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome take on the sketch. Love it. Thank you so much for playing with us at the LGS.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the vines on the page!!! Thanks for joining us at LGS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. super cute page.. great take on the LGS sketch

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute page with gorgeous stamping. Thank you for playing with our sketch again at LGS. Always nice to see your entries :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great layout! love the stamping! Thanks for joining us at LGS :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww , cute pic. I love the tag with birds and leaves. Thanks fro sharing with us on LGS

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome job with the stamping and the sketch! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Let's Get Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete