Monday, September 8, 2014

My Boy/Stuck?! September 1st Challenge

Have you heard the news? It is Stuck?! Blog Challenge's first anniversary! Congratulations!! They have a great sketch and here it is:
Great, right? Told you! Here is what I came up with:

The supplies I used are Fancy Pants Designs, Studio Calico, My Mind's Eye and Ranger Ink.  The words I wish I could take credit for, but I saw it on Pintest.  This is what it says: 

I adore his smile 
I cherish his hugs 
I admire his heart 
but most of all 
I love that he is 
My Boy

Honestly, it was suppose to say My Son, but I did not have an S for son so I improvised! Thanks for stopping by! 

5 comments:

  1. Great page Leah, love your mix of patterns and colours! So glad to see you join us at Stuck?! for our celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your papers match your photos perfectly! Love the words! Very special! Thanks for playing along with our Stuck?! Sketches celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet page! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great page Leah and sweet photos! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the boyish colours!! Awesome! Totally inspiring!! Thanks for playing with us over at Stuck?! Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete