Sunday, October 19, 2014

Bible Journaling

In May of this year I discovered Bible Journaling from Shanna Noel.  I was intrigued! Honestly part of me was asking myself could I do that in my Bible? Could I do that in any Bible?  I decided to take the plung.  I went to a local Christian book store and bought a NIV Journaling Bible.  Two months later I actually did my first page.  I was nervous! After I did it, I was hooked! While I was journaling it took reading my Bible to a whole new level! It defiitely brought me closer to God.  Most of my pages are from the notes I took from Church services, my favorite verses or devotionals.  Some pages I stamped, added stickers, or doodled (which I am  not great at!). Check out Shanna Noel's blog here for great inspiration.  Also there is a Facebook group here for Bible Journaling.  Just send an invite and someone will include you in the group.  Hope you enjoyed this! Thanks for stopping by!








No comments:

Post a Comment