Saturday, November 15, 2014

Ready/SNS 2nd Layout

Hi everyone! I hope everyone is having a great month!  Here is my second layout as guest designer for Sketch N Scrap. Seriously, if you have not checked SNS out please do! They have great sketches and awesome inspiration! Here is their sketch and my layout: 



The supplies I used are Crate Paper, American Crafts, Studio Calico and Bazzill Basics. These pictures were taken last month at our homecoming parade.  These three boys are best friends and I got tickled at them.  They could not wait for the parade so they could get candy! They were ready!! Yes that is my son the tallest of all three.  He is so tall! I hope you like my layout.  I want to give a BIG HUGE thank you to Sketch N Scrap for having me as November's Guest Designer! 

1 comment:

  1. So glad you were able to join us at Guest Designer this month! LOVE LOVE this layout! Wonderful job with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete