Sunday, January 4, 2015

2 Lovely/Scrappy Friends Challenge

Hello! I hope you are having a great day! I have a layout to share that is with the Scrappy Friends Challenge.  I love doing this challenge because it challenges me!  Below I have each friend with their challenge and link back to their blog:

Rochelle Spears - Tic Tac Toe Challenge

(I used the right side down:  die cut (Flowers), 3 Patterened Papers, and the color Gold (Washi tape and flowers).  


Brenda Ragsdale - Sketch Challenge

Kelly Holifield - Color Challenge

Here is my layout which I combined all three challenges:

The supplies I used are American Crafts, Studio Calico, and Bassill Basics.  Thanks for stopping by!!
On a personal note, this is my sweet cousin Savannah.  It is sad, but I don't get to see my mom's side of the family that much.  Savannah was intrigued with my cameras and kept wanting me to take pictures of us, her, and everything in sight! I loved spending time with her!  Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Very nice layout! You did a great job combining the challenges! Thanks for playing along with the Scrappy Friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a bright and cheerful page and great job with all three challenges!!! Thank you for linking up with the Scrappy Friends challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful take on all 3 of the challenges! Loving the mix of patterns! Thanks for playing along with the Scrappy Friends! :)

    ReplyDelete