Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Bye Beach/Camp Scrap Layout

Hi everyone! I have a layout I want to share with you that I did for Camp Scrap with May Flaum.  This layout is inspired by the grid design:


These pictures are from out last day at the beach.  My son was mad because we were leaving. He and I walked down to the beach one more time.  He would not cooperate with me so all the pictures are of his back or side.  I liked using the grid for these pictures because they are not great, but I wanted to document this part of our vacation.  Be sure to check out May Flaum here or Craft with May

Thanks for stopping by!


2 comments:

  1. Children are never shy in making their feelings known! You did a great job with the photo's you had.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photos tell a great story, and I am sure you have other pictures of your son in a happier mood! How good, though, that he super enjoyed the vacation and didn't want to leave. I love "this moment in time" layouts and really like the blue and yellow color scheme. Very appropriate for summer photos.

    ReplyDelete