Thursday, July 16, 2015

Early Birthday Present/Stuck?! Sketch Challenge

Hi everyone! I hope everyone is staying cool! It is hot here in Alabama! I decided to stay in doors today and got a lot of scrapbooking done!  I have a layout I did for Stuck?! sketch challenge.  Below is the sketch and my layout:



Isn't this sketch lovely?  This is a picture of my husband on fourth of July.  His birthday was the 13th.  He decided he wanted a new grill so he went and bought one! He was happy and so was I because he grilled a fantastic dinner!! The supplies I used on this layout are from Jillibean Soup and Ranger Ink.   Don't forget to stop by Stuck?! for some great inspiration!  Thanks for stopping by!


4 comments:

  1. Wow great page, love the colours too! Thank you for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that background paper...Awesome! Love your take on the sketch! Thanks for playing along with Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This background paper is fantastic and your take on the sketch perfect! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! sketches

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous colour palette and fabulous take on the page. Thanks for playing along with Stuck?

    ReplyDelete