Sunday, July 26, 2015

Molly


Last week I had to have my dog, Molly put down.  I have had her for over 15 years.  It was devastating.  Two years ago she was diagnosed with Congestive Heart Failure.  Two months ago she started coughing real bad with some other problems.  I took her to the vet fearing the worst.  The fluid had started building up around her heart and in her lungs.  The vet gave her some meds to help the cough.  We talked about what was about to come.  I started preparing myself.  Then one day she stopped eating and became weak.  I called the vet and took her in.  By then she had stopped coughing all together and was so weak she could not stand.  The vet told me it was time.  

Molly was a wonderful dog.  She was a lap dog.  She would sit in my lap or at my feet.  She would follow me from room to room.  She was around 18 years old.  In human years she was 88.  I will truly miss her.

This past weekend I went to a crop and scrapbooked these two layouts celebrating my Molly.





Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment