Sunday, August 16, 2015

Shine/Stuck?! Challenge

Hi everyone! I have a layout I want to share with you that I did for Stuck?! sketches.  Here is the sketch and my layout:



I love this sketch! I rotated the sketch because of the photo and the paper I used.  I will defianately be using this sketch again!! The supplies I used are American Crafts, Amy Tangerine, Jillibean Soup, Twine & Ink and Heidi Swapp.  Don't forget to stop by Stuck?! to play along with this month's challenge.  Stuck?! is also having a design team call!  If you are interested be sure to stop by their site!


5 comments:

  1. Love how you flipped the sketch to suit your photo! Great background paper....perfect for your title! Thanks for playing along with Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun, love the way you flipped the sketch and how your background and photo form an integral part of your design and title! Thanks for playing along at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great page and picture!! Love the clean lines!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh! I love how you flip the sketch to fit your paper! Love the result! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?!Sketches

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing take on the sketch, love your design. Thanks for playing along with Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete