Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Today/Stuck Sketch Challenge

Hi everyone! I have a layout I want to share with you that I did for Stuck?! sketch challenge.  Here is the sketch and my layout:



Here are some close ups:


The supplies I used are Jillibean Soup, Heidi Swapp, and Ranger Ink.  This picture is of my son at the lake.  We went there for the day and we sat on the pier for hours just talking.  It was nice and a precious time that I will never forget.  He is growing up so fast.  
Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. Mother and son moments are so special. Thanks for joining us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous layout! Love the inking on the background!! And those papers really pop on that color!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another fabulous layout! Thank you for playing along with us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great take on the sketch and a lovely memory to document! I love the colour combo that you've used! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fantastic summery masculine page! So glad you joined in at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete