Saturday, June 11, 2016

3rd Place Long Run/The Memory Nest Challenge


Hi everyone! I have another layout to share with you that I did for The Memory Nest's Make It Monday number 61 challenge.  Here is their sketch and my layout:



This is a picture of my son at field day.  The kids participate in certain activities through out the day.  He signed up for the long run which is the length around the football field.  He came in third place! He told me later that it was ok that he did not finish in first place because he had so much fun! 
The supplies I used are Moxxie, Bazzill Basics and American Crafts.  
Thanks for stopping by!


2 comments:

  1. Great combo of vibrant colours and a super big title. Thanks for sharing at The Memory Nest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous page!! LOVE how you did your large title with journaling!! Thanks for playing along with tMN!!

    ReplyDelete