Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Adventure/Scrap The Boys Challenge

Hi everyone!  I came across the Scrap The Boys blog and was immediately intrigued.  Since I only have one child who happens to be a boy I thought this was perfect for me participate in!  I want to share a layout that I did for Scrap the Boys's June Challenge.  Here is the mood board for this month's inspiration:


Here is my layout:



The supplies I used are Hampton Art, My Mind's Eye, Heidi Swapp, American Crafts, Basic Grey, and Bazzill Basics.  Thanks for stopping by!


5 comments:

  1. Great layout, I really love how you've stepped your title!
    Louise xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab layout, love your stamping! Thank you for playing along with us at STB and hope you will join us again next month x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your take on the challenge and that stamping is just stunning. Thank you for joining us at STB this time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the title. Thanks for playing with STB

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your take on the mood board. Thanks for joining us this month at STB

    ReplyDelete