Thursday, August 4, 2016

Choices, So Many! /The Memory Nest

Hello everyone!  This is our last week of freedom before school starts next week.  Where did summer go?  A couple of weeks ago we went shopping for school supplies. I snapped a picture of my son trying to decide on which backpack he wanted for this school year.  I thought this picture was perfect for The Memory Nest Summer Challenge.  You can find details here.  This sketch is Make it Monday #67 and here it is:


Here is my layout:



I love this sketch! I will be using this sketch again!! Instead of using 4 triangles I used 7.  I used the collection Life In Color from Simple Stories.  
Don't forget to stop by The Memory Nest and play along with The Summer Challenge.
Thanks for stopping by!!


5 comments:

  1. Great use of the sketch and I remember so well the search for the perfect backpack - super idea to scrap this. Thanks for playing at The Memory Nest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way you used all of the papers and made the sketch your own! School is early where you are!!! Thanks for joining in at THE MEMORY NEST!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this layout, Leah! Your added triangles look great and such a fun memory to have documented! Thanks for sharing with us at The Memory Nest!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like how you added the extra triangles!The colors are great, too. Thanks for joining us at The Memory Nest!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your take on the sketch!! Those triangular papers are fabulous!! Thanks for playing along with tMN!!

    ReplyDelete