Monday, August 15, 2016

Not Happy/Sketch N Scrap August Reveal

Hello everyone! We are in full swing around here getting adjusted to school being back in session.  I want to share with you today Sketch n Scrap's second sketch for August.  Here is the sketch and my layout:


As you can see I rotated the sketch, but kept everything else the same.  That's why I love sketches!  The supplies I used are Crate Paper's Boy's Rule Collection.  Be sure to check out Sketch N Scrap's other sketches for this month.  Remember you can not win unless you play! Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE your title!!! Love capturing these moments with our kiddos! The mix of patterns is great to, just love your layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you rotated the sketch and the layout is just perfect! All memories have to be documented!

    ReplyDelete